Supporting women during breastfeeding.
- Suitable for women during breastfeeding
- Each sachet provides 3 billion friendly bacteria
- Complements the natural bacteria in breastmilk
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose and GMO
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No need to refrigerate
Probio7 Lactakalm contains a strain of live bacteria which has been isolated from human breastmilk to support women during breastfeeding.
Each sachet provides 3 billion friendly bacteria from Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 that complements the natural bacteria found in breastmilk to help mothers continue breastfeeding. Probio7 Lactakalm is suitable for those on a lactose free diet.
Suitable for daily use for breastfeeding mothers.
- Take 1 sachet daily, ideally with food.
- Avoid hot drinks and food immediately before and after taking.
- The contents can be sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
Probio7 Lactakalm Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Hereditum® Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716, Sucrose and Sodium Ascorbate
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision or on medication.