Baba West Bifikalm powered by Probio7
Save 25% when you purchase before midnight on 30th November. Use code IMMUNITY25 at the checkout*.
Perfect for both breast-fed and formula-fed infants to support the development of their gut microbiome, in an easy-to-use dropper.
- 1 billion friendly bacteria (per 5 drops)
- 2 strains proven for infants, Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330 and Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894
- For breast-fed and formula-fed babies
- Easy to use dropper
- Vegan Society Approved
- Free from: Gluten, diary, GMO
- Suitable for daily use from birth
- No need to refrigerate
Are you a healthcare professional looking to buy for clients or in bulk? Click here
*One-time purchases one. Code valid once per customer before midnight on 30/11/21
Baba West Bifikalm powered by Probio7 is a natural dietary supplement that has been formulated for infants and children suitable from birth up until 12 months. Each bottle contains two strains of friendly bacteria that have been isolated from healthy infant's gut. 5 drops of Bifikalm delivers 1 billion friendly bacteria to your infants’ stomach to help balance their gut microbiome.
The two strains in Bifikalm are Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330 and Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894. These are clinically proven to be safe and are naturally present in a healthy infant's gut microbiome.
Suitable for daily use for babies from birth
- 5 drops once a day at the same time with a meal, preferably the first feed
- Suitable for use with antibiotics, take as directed
- Prepare formula as per manufacturer’s instructions, ensuring it does not exceed 37˚ C (body temperature)
- Shake well and add 5 drops of Probio7 Bifikalm
- Discard any unused formula
- Shake well
- Drops can be given by spoon, on mother’s nipple or on a clean finger and allow the baby to suck
Each drop of Baba West Bifikalm powered by Probio7 contains: Sunflower Oil, Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894 and Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330, DL-alpha Tocopheryl (vitamin E).
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if your child is under medical supervision on medication
On Your Schedule:
Choose how often you want to receive your product.
Reminder 3 Days Before:
We'll always email you before each shipment. If you're not ready, you can change the date of your delivery. Don't worry, we'll only charge you when your order ships.
Pause, Edit or Cancel Anytime:
You have the flexibility to pause, edit or cancel your subscription whenever you choose. There is no minimum period and you can manage your subscription from your account.
First order offer limited to one per customer. Find out more here.