Probio7 Asia Travel
A high-quality friendly bacteria supplement specifically formulated for those travelling to Asia. Helping to maintain a healthy and diverse gut microbiome during travel
- 10 billion S. boulardii per capsule
- Well research 9 live strains
- Natural fibres to encourage the "friendly" bacteria
- Can be taken with antibiotics
- Doesn't interfere with antimalarial medication
- Free from: Wheat, Gluten and GMO
- No need to refrigerate
There are a number of factors that can cause your gut flora to become imbalanced whilst travelling. These range from the stresses of travel to a change in your diet, the strains of bacteria that may be found in the local water and perhaps an increase in the number of alcoholic beverages. Maintaining a healthy and diverse gut microbiome during travel can be considered vital.
Probio7 Asia Travel is one of the first geographically targeted digestive health supplements available on the market. The high quality, high strength formula provides 20 billion "friendly" cultures per capsule. The 9 live strains have been shown to survive at high temperatures & humidity making them ideal for travel in tropical & equatorial climates.
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 2 years and over.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
- For best results, take Probio7 Asia Travel daily throughout your trip from the first day of your journey or a few days before.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 2 Probio7 Asia Travel capsules daily, ideally with a meal.
Asia Travel Ingredients
Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Bacteria Complex*, Fructo- oligosaccharides, Magnesium Stearate (anti-caking agent), Titanium Dioxide (colour),
*Bacteria Complex contains:Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus,Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces Boulardi)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.