Probio7 Global Travel
Perfect for those going abroad to help keep your gut happy.
- 5 billion of a friendly yeast per capsule
- 7 well-researched strains of friendly bacteria
- 1 well-researched strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799
- Vegan Society approved
- Free from: Gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 12 years+
- No need to refrigerate
Are you a healthcare professional looking to buy for clients or in bulk? Click here
There are a number of factors that can cause your gut flora to become imbalanced whilst travelling. These range from the stresses of travel to a change in your diet, the strains of bacteria that may be found in the local water and perhaps an increase in the number of alcoholic beverages. Maintaining a healthy and diverse gut microbiome during travel can be considered vital.
Each amazing capsule Probio7 Global Travel is bursting with 5 billion Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799 (a friendly yeast) and 5 billion friendly bacteria per capsule to support and strengthen your gut microbiome. The strains are shown to survive in high temperatures and humidity.
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 7 years+.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food
- The capsule can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 2 capsules daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after taking your antibiotics
- For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, take 1 capsule daily
Each capsule of Probio7 Global Travel contains: Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Bacteria Complex*, Magnesium Stearate (Anti-caking Agent), Titanium Dioxide (Colour).
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium longum & Lactobacillus lactis.
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding