Lactakalm powered by Probio7
Lactakalm contains a strain of live bacteria which has been isolated from human breastmilk to support women during breastfeeding.
- Suitable for women during breastfeeding
- Each sachet provides 3 billion friendly bacteria
- Complements the natural bacteria in breastmilk
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose and GMO
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No need to refrigerate
What’s in it?
Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
3 billion friendly bacteria from Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 that complements the natural bacteria found in breastmilk to help mothers continue breastfeeding. Probio7 Lactakalm is suitable for those on a lactose free diet
Each sachet of Probio7 Lactakalm contains: Maltodextrin, Hereditum® Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716, Sucrose and Sodium Ascorbate
See ingredients listed above in BOLD
Who’s it for?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Take our free online product redommendation quiz. We'll ask you some questions about your gut health and goals to recommend a product suited to you.