Supporting women during breastfeeding.
- Suitable for women during breastfeeding
- Each sachet provides 3 billion friendly bacteria
- Complements the natural bacteria in breastmilk
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose and GMO
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No need to refrigerate
Probio7 Lactakalm contains a strain of live bacteria which has been isolated from human breastmilk to support women during breastfeeding.
Each sachet provides 3 billion friendly bacteria from Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 that complements the natural bacteria found in breastmilk to help mothers continue breastfeeding. Probio7 Lactakalm is suitable for those on a lactose free diet.
Suitable for daily use for women when breastfeeding.
- Take 1 sachet daily with food
- The sachet can be sprinkled over cold food or mix with cold water, juice or milk
- If mixing with a drink, take after a meal or snack
For best results if taking with antibiotics:
- Take 1 sachet daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after taking your antibiotics
- For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, continue taking 1 sachet daily
Each sachet of Probio7 Lactakalm contains: Maltodextrin, Hereditum® Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716, Sucrose and Sodium Ascorbate
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision or on medication