Probio7 Psyllium Husk
Psyllium Husk is a type of soluble fibre. This type of fibre dissolves in water to form a gel-like material. This helps to soften a stool and ease it's passage, making it effective for those experiencing constipation.
However, increasing research suggests that this fibre can also be beneficial for those experiencing diarrhoea. This is because in soaking up water in the digestive tract, it can help reduce urgency and frequency for those experiencing diarrhoea.
Not only that, but Psyllium Husk also acts as a food source for our friendly bacteria!
Our Psyllium Husk comes in capsule form, which is more convenient than the loose powder, which is mixed with water, and can be unpalatable in taste and consistency.
If you are an existing subscriber and would like to add Psyllium Husk to your subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and clicking on "Add product".
- Recommended alongside your friendly bacteria supplement
- Probio7 Psyllium Husk can be taken daily all year round
- We recommend up to 2 capsules, three times per day with a meal. The capsules can be swallowed whole.
- When starting a new supplement we recommend keeping a log of how you feel so you know whether to increase or decrease the amount of fibre you’re getting
- For best results, we recommend taking for a minimum of 3 months.
- Suitable for those aged 12 and over
What’s in it?
Each capsule contains 500mg Psyllium Husk
Each capsule of Probio7 Psyllium Husk contains: Psyllium Husk Powder (min 95%), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell)
Who’s it for?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Take our free online product redommendation quiz. We'll ask you some questions about your gut health and goals to recommend a product suited to you.