Probio7 Bifikalm + Free Neuner's Nursing Tea
Perfect for both breast-fed and formula-fed infants to support the development of their gut microbiome, in an easy-to-use dropper.
- 1 billion friendly bacteria (per 5 drops)
- 2 strains proven for infants, Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330 and Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894
- For breast-fed and formula-fed babies
- Easy to use dropper
- Vegan Society Approved
- Free from: Gluten, diary, GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 2 months+
No need to refrigerate
Plus enjoy a complimentary box of Neuner's award-winning, Organic Nursing Tea (1st subscription only and limited to one per customer). Offer ends 31.03.21.
Probio7 Bifikalm is a natural dietary supplement that has been formulated for infants and children from 2 months and onwards. Each bottle contains two strains of friendly bacteria that have been isolated from healthy infant's gut. 5 drops of Probio7 Bifikalm delivers 1 billion friendly bacteria to your infants’ stomach to help balance their gut microbiome.
The two strains in Probio7 Bifikalm are Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330 and Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894. These are clinically proven to be safe and are naturally present in a healthy infant's gut microbiome.
Suitable for daily use for babies over 2 months.
- 5 drops once a day at the same time with a meal, preferably the first feed
- Suitable for use with antibiotics, take as directed
- Prepare formula as per manufacturer’s instructions, ensuring it does not exceed 37˚ C (body temperature)
- Shake well and add 5 drops of Probio7 Bifikalm
- Discard any unused formula
- Shake well
- Drops can be given by spoon, on mother’s nipple or on a clean finger and allow the baby to suck
Each drop of Probio7 Bifikalm contains: Sunflower Oil, Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894 and Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330, DL-alpha Tocopheryl (vitamin E).
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if your child is under medical supervision on medication
On Your Schedule:
Choose how often you want to receive your product.
Reminder 3 Days Before:
We'll always email you before each shipment. If you're not ready, you can change the date of your delivery. Don't worry, we'll only charge you when your order ships.
Pause, Edit or Cancel Anytime:
You have the flexibility to pause, edit or cancel your subscription whenever you choose. There is no minimum period and you can manage your subscription from your account.
First order offer limited to one per customer. Find out more here.