- 4 beetroots (fresh not pickled)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 118ml/1 cup of Probio7 Life yogurt
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Salt and pepper
2. Wrap beetroot in tin foil.
3. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
4. After 30 minutes, wrap the garlic in foil and place in the oven with the beetroot
5. Remove the beetroot and garlic from the oven and allow to cool before handling
6. Place beetroot, garlic, lemon juice, yogurt, olive oil, cumin, coriander, cinnamon into a food processor and blend until smooth.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
- Beetroots are a rich source of glutamine, an amino acid which helps support gut health. They’re also rich in fibre, which feeds our friendly bacteria
- Probio7 Life Yogurt has your daily dose of friendly bacteria plus calcium, antioxidants and more!
- Garlic is naturally high in inulin, a type of fibre that feeds our friendly bacteria