Friendly bacteria are found naturally occurring in your digestive system and makeup part of your gut microbiome. This gut microbiome has several roles in your body including;
- Helping with the production of vitamins B and K
- Playing an important role in the development of our immune system
- Digesting fibre that has not been broken down by the stomach or small and large intestines
- Helping us combat and overcome harmful microorganisms
- Supporting the function of our digestive system
This delicate ecosystem can be disturbed by several factors including diet, lifestyle, alcohol and stress. Our range of friendly bacteria supplements delivers live strains of bacteria to help balance your gut microbiome, helping to keep you and your microbes happy and healthy.