Probio7 Advanced 30 Capsules
Probio7 Advanced is our best-selling supplement. Perfect for those looking for daily support to supplement their gut microbiome with good bacteria.
- 10 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 8 well-researched strains of friendly bacteria, including one of the worlds most researched strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- 1 well-researched strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii
- Added natural fibre
- Vegan Society approved
- Free from: Gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 12 years+
- No need to refrigerate
Are you a healthcare professional looking to buy for clients or in bulk? Click here
Probio7 Advanced is bursting with friendly bacteria and natural fibre, to help you thrive inside. It has been specifically formulated for anyone aged 12 years and over looking for a daily number of friendly bacteria to support your gut microbiome.
Each amazing capsule of Probio7 Advanced provides 10 billion live friendly bacteria from 8 bacterial strains plus, a well-researched strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii.
This has been paired with two types of natural fibre which act as a food source for your gut microbiome, helping to keep your microbes happy and healthy.
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, ideally with food
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 2 capsules daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after you have taken your antibiotic
- For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, take 1 capsule daily.
Each capsule of Probio7 Advanced contains: Chicory Inulin Fibre (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Acacia Gum (Fibre), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Bacteria Complex*, Bulking Agent (Potato Starch), Anti-caking Agent (Rice Extract Blend, Rice Fibre), Colour (Calcium Carbonate).
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Our Subscribe & Save program is a hassle-free way for you to enjoy Probio7 Advanced. Your order is shipped automatically, on your schedule + you'll get 20% off and free UK delivery on every order.
On Your Schedule:
Choose how often you want to receive your product.
Reminder 3 Days Before:
We'll always email you before each shipment. If you're not ready, you can change the date of your delivery. Don't worry, we'll only charge you when your order ships.
Pause, Edit or Cancel Anytime:
You have the flexibility to pause, edit or cancel your subscription whenever you choose. There is no minimum period and you can manage your subscription from your account.
First order offer limited to one per customer. Find out more here.