Probio7 Professionals AB21
Save 25% when you purchase before midnight on 30th November. Use code IMMUNITY25 at the checkout*.
Perfect for those looking for a daily number of friendly bacteria
- 2 billion clinically researched bacteria
- 4 live strains
- Bacterial collection AB21 - Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 033, Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 022, Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 023, Pediococcus acidilactici KABPTM 021
- Added vitamin D which helps support a healthy immune system
- Working in partnership with The IBS Network
- Free from: Gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use for adults and children over 2 years
- No need to refrigerate
- Probio7 Professional is our new range, targetting specific health conditions
Are you a healthcare professional looking to buy for clients or in bulk? Click here
*One-time purchases one. Code valid once per customer before midnight on 30/11/21
Probio7 Professionals AB21® contains 4 live strains of clinically researched bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 033, Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 022, Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 023 and Pediococcus acidilactici KABPTM 021. Each capsule provides 2 billion bacteria. This has been complemented with vitamin D.
Vitamin D a fat-soluble vitamin that the body requires to function correctly. It has many roles in our body including regulating calcium and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D also helps support a healthy immune system.
AB21 is complemented with vitamin D3, a more efficacious form of vitamin D obtained using lanolin (a waxy material derived from sheep's wool), making it suitable for vegetarians however those following a vegan diet may wish to avoid.
For those looking for a vegan alternative we would recommend Probio7 Immune+ which contains vitamin D from algae and has been approved by the Vegan Society
Find out whether Probio7 Professionals AB21 could be suitable for you by clicking here.
Probio7 Professional AB21®
Suitable for daily use for adults and children over 2 years.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with breakfast.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after taking your antibiotics.
- Continue for 2 weeks after you have finished your antibiotics.
Each capsule of Probio7 Professionals AB21® contains: Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 022, Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 023, Pediococcus acidilactici KABPTM 021, Lactobacillus plantarum KABPTM 033, Vitamin D3, Magnesium Stearate.
|EACH CAPSULE OF AB21 CONTAINS||Amount per capsule||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||10μg (400IU)||200|
*Nutrients Reference Value
See ingredients listed above in BOLD
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
On Your Schedule:
Choose how often you want to receive your product.
Reminder 3 Days Before:
We'll always email you before each shipment. If you're not ready, you can change the date of your delivery. Don't worry, we'll only charge you when your order ships.
Pause, Edit or Cancel Anytime:
You have the flexibility to pause, edit or cancel your subscription whenever you choose. There is no minimum period and you can manage your subscription from your account.
First order offer limited to one per customer. Find out more here.