Mrs Hollngsworth's Chocolate Fudge Cake Pops
These indulgent cake pops are the perfect route to getting your daily dose of friendly bacteria.
Recipe:Makes around 10 cake pops
- 2 cups crumbled up brownies or cake
- 3 tbsp homemade yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, to coat
- Freeze dried raspberry pieces or sprinkles to decorate, optional
For the yogurt:
- 1 litre soya milk
- 1 tsp agar agar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 Happy Gut sachet
- Heat the milk to 67 degrees and add in the agar agar, then leave to cool, before mixing in the other ingredients and preparing the yogurt as per the instruction booklet. Chill the yogurt for 24 hours after it has finished.
- Crumble the brownies into a bowl, then add in the yogurt and use your hands to mix together well. Place the mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden up a little then shape with your hands into 10 balls. Place these back in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan with two inches of water in on a low heat, stirring gently. Remove the bowl from the heat and dip the cake pops in one by one. Place them on a chopping board or some baking paper, decorate if you like and dig in once set! Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Mrs Hollingsworth's Chocolate Fudge Cake Pops
· 18 February 2022