Mrs Hollingsworth's Yogurt Parfaits
This delicious recipe is the perfect dessert or indulgent breakfast.
We love it because it uses Probio7 Life Yogurt which our gut loves. Plus berries and granola are great sources of fibre!
IngredientsFor the yogurt:
- 1 litre soya milk
- 1 tsp agar agar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 happy gut sachet
- Mixed berries, I used blueberries, strawberries and raspberriesFor the granola:Method:
- 1 cup oats
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp nut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the milk to 67 degrees and add in the agar agar, then leave to cool, before mixing in the other ingredients and preparing the yogurt as per the instruction booklet.
- For the granola, preheat your oven to 180C, then stir together all the ingredients except the oats. Once smooth, stir in the oats and mix well, then transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave the granola to cool and place the yogurt in the fridge after it has finished to chill, then layer up jars with alternating layers of berries, granola and yogurt! Store in the fridge and eat within two days.