A dietary supplement especially formulated for infants and children from 2 months and onwards. For Breastfed and formula-fed babies.
- 1 Billion friendly bacteria (per 5 drops)
- 2 Clinically proven live strains
- For breastfed and formula-fed babies
- Easy to use dropper
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Diary, GMO
- Suitable for vegans
Probio7 Bifikalm is a dietary supplement especially formulated for infants and children from 2 months and onwards. The maturation of an infants gut microbiome can be considered vital for digestive and immune health.
The active ingredients in Probio7 Bifikalm are 1 billion of the live bacteria strains Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330 and Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894. These are clinically proven to be safe and are naturally present in the human intestine.
In one-week, daily use of Probio7 Bifikalm significantly decreased crying time 83% of colicky infants.
Suitable for daily use for babies over 2 months.
- 5 drops once a day at the same time with a meal, preferably the first feed
- Suitable for use with antibiotics
- Prepare formula as per manufacturer’s instructions, ensuring it does not exceed 37˚C (body temperature)
- Shake well and add 5 drops of Bifikalm
- Discard any unused formula
- Shake well.
- Drops can be given by spoon, on mother’s nipple or on a clean finger and allow the baby to suck.
Sunflower Oil, Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894 and Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330, DL-alpha Tocopheryl (vitamin E).
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if your child is under medical supervision on medication.