A high strength digestive health supplement that is specifically formulated for daily use for ages 12 years and over.
- 100 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 9 well-researched strains
- Free from: Gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 2 years+
- Live bacteria to complement the gut flora naturally present in your gut microbiome
- No need to refrigerate
Probio7 Ultra has been specifically formulated for the daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over. Maintaining a healthy and balanced gut flora can be considered vital for digestive and immune health.
Probio7 Ultra is our highest strength supplement. Each capsule contains 8 live strains of extensively researched "good" bacteria, plus a strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii. Each capsule provides 100 billion friendly bacteria which are clinically proven to be safe and are naturally present in the human intestine. This has been complemented with an added bioflavonoid, a phytonutrient found in citrus fruits. The strains and natural fibres are suitable for vegans, and the capsule shell is made from vegetable cellulose.
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with meal.
- Continue for 2 weeks after you have finished your antibiotics
Probio7 Ultra Ingredients
Citrus bioflavonoid, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Friendly Bacteria Complex*, Saccharomyces Boulardii (yeast), Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica), Colour (Titanium Dioxide)
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces Boulardi)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.