Probio7 Ultra is our highest strength product, delivering 100 billion bacteria to your gut. Perfect for those looking for an extra boost to replenish their gut microbiome with good bacteria.
- 100 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 8 well-researched strains of friendly bacteria, including one of the worlds most researched strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103)
- 1 well-researched strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799
- Added bioflavanoid
- Vegan Society approved
- Free from: Gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 12 years+
- No need to refrigerate
Probio7 Ultra is our highest strength formula. It is bursting with friendly bacteria, to help you thrive inside. It has been specifically formulated for daily use for anyone aged 12 years+ looking for a high number of good bacteria to replenish your gut microbiome.
Each amazing capsule of Probio7 Ultra provides 100 billion live bacteria from 8 bacterial strains, plus a well-researched strain of friendly yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii.
This has been paired with a bioflavonoid, a natural phytonutrient from citrus fruits that has been extensively researched for the various benefits it has for human health.
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, ideally with food
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 1 capsules daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after you have taken your antibiotic
- For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, take 1 capsule daily
Each capsule of Probio7 Ultra contains: Bacteria Complex*, Citrus bioflavonoid, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Saccharomyces boulardii (yeast), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Colour (Calcium Carbonate).
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
On Your Schedule:
Choose how often you want to receive your product.
Reminder 3 Days Before:
We'll always email you before each shipment. If you're not ready, you can change the date of your delivery. Don't worry, we'll only charge you when your order ships.
Pause, Edit or Cancel Anytime:
You have the flexibility to pause, edit or cancel your subscription whenever you choose. There is no minimum period and you can manage your subscription from your account.
First order offer limited to one per customer. Find out more here.