- 6 Medjool dates (pitted and soaked for 20 minutes)
- 250g cups rolled oats
- 35g almond flour
- 110ml coconut oil (soft)
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For the filling:
- 4 large yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 120g Probio7 Life Yogurt
- Add the oats to a food processor and pulse until the consistency turns into a fine oat flour.
- Add the dates, almond flour, coconut oil, honey and salt to the oat flour in the food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is turned into a thick dough (about 2 minutes).
- Place the dough into the pie pan and press down with your hands.
- Press the dough up the sides of a 9 inch dish and spread evenly along the bottom.
- Place the dish into the freezer for 20 minutes to set
- Make the filling by whisking the egg yolks, lemon juice and condensed milk. Then fold in the Probio7 Life Yogurt.
- Add your filling to the crust and freeze for 20 minutes to set